1. A Georgia driver’s license which was properly issued by the appropriate state agency;
2. A valid identification card issued by a branch, department, agency, or entity of the State of Georgia, any other state, or the United States authorized by law to issue personal identification, provided that such identification card contains a photograph of the elector;
3. A valid United States passport;
4. A valid employee identification card containing a photograph of the elector and issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government, this state, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of this state;
5. A valid United States military identification card, provided that such
identification card contains a photograph of the elector; or
6. A valid tribal identification card containing a photograph of the elector.
Any elector who registered for the first time in Georgia by mail, and did not provide identification at the time of registering, may provide one of the six (6) items of photo identification listed above, or for the electors’ first time voting, may provide one of the following forms of identification: copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.
Replica of FORM #ID-L-05